Friday, May 1, 2009

May Day! May Day! I think I am gonna try this

OK so its May 1st and another begining and another attempt of me holding to posting something everyday in the blog.
I was also thinking of starting another one where I could just place my stories so as folks can read the posts in order rather than read one segment then pass by my ramblings to the next. I could also get off my ass and relearn HTML and post them on the unused Specialmarkproductions.com. Yes there is one but I have not utilized it much at all. My fault really ...same reason as why I don't have alot of things done. I get great Ideas but don't follow through. Well this is my first attempt at following through.
Should this work I will begin next month to posting everyday and complete one video project a week.
Ambitious yes but it will just take discipline on my part. Just when I think i have broken the invisible barrier that stops me from acting on my ideas, the barrier crops up again...and again.
THere is also the fact i have to self motivate my self. I think I only have two people that read this though I post updates to this on my facebook page. Those two people I thank you. It has kept me at least posting if not spordaically on here and its why I am still posting now. Just like the subscribers to my channel on youtube I occasionally lose and gain one here and there. I have not posted a new video since my road exploits. Part of the reason is that I thought I was done with Lonely trooper but at least two more episodes cropped up go figure. I will start on the one this week and post it next and then the 2nd new episode a week after that. Again ambitious but I have this spark of motivation thanks to my friends who seem to still be around, its cause I pay them well ssssh.
So I promise I will have a post for each day on here at least for May.
While we are setting goals I will also say that I would like to shoot a short subject movie I have rolling in my head before the end of the year. I can do it.
I just gotta get off my ass which is harder than you think.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If it's anything like the effort it takes to me to get off my butt and get going, then, yes, I understand how complicated it can be.

Catching up.