Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day Late and Dollar short

DOH and so I ended up not posting every day this month. It was a good run but I broke the streak., I was so tired and such yesterday from work...came home vegged on Plants Vs Zombies game and went to bed after watching the X Files movie.

Some thoughts on that movie. I think had it come out soon after the first movie it would have done a lot better. I was a decent movie by itself. The problem I think that people had with it was 1. No aliens...never mind the ship has sailed on the story line for that..people like Mulder and Scully chasing little green guys 2. there was conflict between our two heroes and the movie was rather dramatic. I enjoyed the film but I think it just took too long to get it released. Amanda Peet held up well next the two stars but the director didn't seem to quite figure out how to play her character. She did not get naked in this so you will have to go back to your copy of The whole 9 Yards to see that. The music for the X-files movie was good. I always like Mark Snow's music though and hope he does more.
Anyway sorry I broke the streak but I was doing better than I thought I would. Now excuse me I have to go find my copy of the whole 9 yards.

No comments: