Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fae'th in Time---the alternate ending

Hey if movies can have them why can't the written word. Anyway after chewing on it for a day, and some feedback from a few folks who have actually read the story, I decided to give it a different ending. I know its a Doctor Who story but it is also a Fae'th story so here is a different ending for the story. Try it on and see if you like it.


"The Doctor and Julie, really?” Donna-Lé asked. Shaden just shrugged his shoulders as if to say ‘it happens’. He led them towards town as they started to walk.

“I know but hey we had one hell of a ride, wouldn't you say Points. How about I get you guys a drink on me?” Shaden asked.

"On you huh and how do you plan on purchasing said drinks? With the money you still owe us I bet." Bernard asked suspiciously.

"Who said we were buying the drinks?We'll just steal em." Shaden asked with a smile.

"Well we are theives are we not." Donna-Lé answered. Bernard looked at the tool as he shook his head and then added as he cracked his knuckles.

"It is our Specialty"