Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hooray for being productive on a crap day

Yes it was one of my rougher days of the year today. I managed through it ok but when I got home I wasn't sure I would be able to complete the lonely trooper episode like I had wanted too. I ended up just diving into the project. I was happy the way it turned out, especially since I didn't think I would be doing any more.
I have also making progress on the Fae'th in time story as some of you may have seen...or I hope have seen..have you?
Anyway I am a little sad because I am heading near the end of the story. I have very much enjoyed writing it. I hope I did not abuse any characters too much or not enough. I tried to make it a Who story but also a bit of my own. I am still finding my style a bit though I have found my self comfortable with the first person versus third. I have had this series of Fae'th rolling around in my head for 6 years I realized and when Fae'th in Time is done I will have two and a half stories for the series done. Not a lot of progress considering the length of the stories.
I did have a in there a story I did that was a satire of the Lord of the Rings I may just brush of and give a revising and updating to. Who knows maybe I could market it in some fashion. I am getting that motivation to really do something big and actually try to promote it and make money off it but have not gotten to that level quite yet. Anyway hope you enjoy the new LT posted. Feed back is always welcome with that or the story I am posting here. Well thats enough of my rambling for one day. Tomorrow hopefully will be better at work. Perhaps I may even get something else done on my projects at home. We'll have to see.