Tuesday, June 9, 2009

We Digdigdigdigdigdigdigdig dig the whole day through

Ah yes gotta love when they keep your department lean. We have one guy on vacation this week and then today I had my other coworker stay home. He had to have removed a fleck of rust that had attached itself to his cornea. I told him stay home and rest. but it did mean a 13 hour work day for myself. I got some things done. Not as much as I like but never is. It does make for a long day though. Part of me doesn't mind. That would be the workaholic part of me. Work is like a second home if you think about it. Depending on your hours your with the co workers more than your family during the week. Kinda weird how that works out.
Anyway I actually have started the script. I am just going to continue writing it and when I am finished go back and tweak it. I know it will need it ...at least a few times but I have actually started on it which is a good sign.
Other than that not much to say tonight.
Hope its nice for this weekend.
Been long day...time for some nachos.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've got a punk version of that song which I rather like.