Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sides the first couple pages.

SIDES by Mark Krawczyk




So we will try this. The link above is to the first couple pages of a Story I started a long time ago. It is one of the many incomplete projects I have I want to finish. It is a war story. I would just like to add that I have never been in the military. I have complete respect for the men and women who serve in the armed forces. If my descriptions of battles are over the top or a bit unrealistic it is just cause my frame of reference for such things have been Documentaries on war and Hollywood. When I write I imagine it as more of a movie then text so that is why some elements may seem a bit, well Hollywood'ized. I do hope you enjoy the story as I post more pages and again feedback is always more than welcome. This one was intended to be quite long but I hope you stick with it. Hell I hope I stick with it. Posting pages up will help with that motivation.
Again sorry for the extra link but its the only way I can avoid retyping everything I have written and keep my formatting. As A geek my web posting skills are lacking but its just one of many things I hope to change this year yet.

No comments: