Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tasty Tuesday

I like nachos. We ok let me back up I not only like nachos, I love them and I am always coming up with new ideas for them. My last one was Ham and Jalopeno. Good stuff. I shred my own cheese and chop the ham myself as well. I usually put a layer of cheese then the topping of ham and peppers and then another layer of cheese on top of Manny's tortilla chips. I stated the exact brand of chips not as some cheap push for the chips but because 90% of the time I will use them. There are many things I will go cheap on but chips is not one of them. Not sure why but Manny's is just the best for my nacho making to me. I have had tuna nachos, balony nachos, summer sausage nachos, turkey nachos, hamburger nachos, cajun nachos, chili nachos, refried bean nachos etc. I once had cinnimon nachos but not by choice but rather by accident. I thought I had grabbed the chili powder but instead I grabbed the cinnimon. I still ate it and it turned out quite tasty. In fact I think I will go make some now.
.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Manny's makes good chips. They seem to salt them just right for my taste.