Monday, January 5, 2009

Not a whole lot to say

First day back at work since vacation. AS fun and relaxing as vacation was, mentally it was as if I had never left. I sort of like it that way in that I don't feel as if I missed anything. On the other hand it has me pondering if I truly enjoyed my vacation. I am just happy the vi-queens didn't make it past game one of the playoffs. Also chaffing at the bit for the next Doctor Who episode and Torchwood. I also plan on releasing some more of Fae'th in Time onto the world. Tomorrow. I know its not friday but its either I post the story in small quantities or in just one big post on Friday. Not sure which would be better, any suggestions.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good momentum!

Did the theme day concept disintegrate that quickly?

MovieMan said...

no its just having an audience suddenly has motivated me to work on it more and figured I would share more and often. IT can wait until the end of the week but it would be a rather long post.