Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday Monday ...

So begins another Monday, and it truely was a monday. Busy with a lot of things that decided to break over the weekend. Never mind no one was at work over the weekend yet things that worked last week now didn't. Damn Gremlins. That's the only thing I can chalk it up to.Its funny how we all say we hate Mondays, myself included. Because if we had off until Tuesday then we would hate Tuesdays.Its all about that damn little thing called perspective. Like a good friend of mine does not like b-horror grade films or worst while I watch them alot. More than is probably healthy. For instance I am right now watching a Movie called Girls Nite Out from 1984. Yes a Crazy Man in a bear suit goes around killing college co eds with his bear Claw blade.
IT's not like I don't enjoy good cinema like No Country For Old Men, Titanic, and many classic films like Casablanca, Seven Samurai. I Guess you could say I have a diverse taste in film. Sometimes the b-movies surprise me but most of the time not. Eh its a good escape after having a day like Monday

No comments: