Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday and well ...thats all I got

Yes it this weekend was a busy one and hence I missed posting but much fun was had.Got to see some friends I had not seen in a long time. Played some cool games. All around not a bad weekend...well Saturday anyway. Sunday I went into work and that was not fun. Then Monday reared its head and well...it was a monday.
Also very envious of certain very good friend of mine. He is off roaming the world of theme parks in sunny weather. While here we have a high of zero degrees tomorrow. Zero. Not many places where that can be considered a high. They could easily say freeze your ass off but that wouldn't fit on a thermometer.
Not much else working on more pages for this Friday. I may even start posting some kids stories I have an idea for. Stay tuned for more.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha ha! I have air conditioning running to keep me cool.