Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Been a while

Yes it has been a while since posting. Been busy busy busy busy busy with work which has drained me so. My job seems to be getting tougher and I know I could be doing better at it than I have been but I think it could be burn out. MY yearning to do something different for a living that would flex my creative muscle more doesn't help either. Part of the reason I have not posted as of late. Its also that whole "time flies" thing. It is true that time seems to fly by. Here I think its Tuesday and its actually thursday. I think Its only been a day or two since I posted and its been a week.
Been rough but there have been some bright spots in the past week or so. Been watching the Doctor Who series with the wife. the new who or the 2005 doctor who. She says I am forcing her to watch them yet she is the one saying "ah just one more". IT fun watching them again and catching things I hadn't before. Also fun seeing her reaction. I have been trying like hell to control the ..turn your head to see how they react to something you knew was coming ....thing. You know when you have seen something cool and are watching it again with a new person who has not seen the program.
Anyway its been a fun time and she is enjoying it. She made mention though the now my buddy Doc's stories make way more sense. Between her watching that and buying trade books of the Buffy comix the geekization of the wife is coming along nicely.

Movie Note...GO SEE THE HANGOVER. Funniest movie I have seen a the last few years. One of those where you are laughing about it 10mins after you left the theatre or you meet someone else who has seen it, they quote or you quote the movie and both laugh out loud. Its that good.

On another note I am trying to put forth the movieman's final cut AND also start a blog here that will just feature movie reviews by me. I will post when I have it in some assmeblence to read. I hope people read it and all. I wouldn't mind being recognized as one of those fairly well regarded Movie Review personalities but thats probably reaching too hi.

Welp off to more dr who watching with the wife.

Post if your interested in more sides or not. I plan on posting more this weekend, but if it is not of interest I will not bug ya all.

No comments: