Sunday, July 26, 2009

What to write hmmm

I have been very neglectful to my blog but its nothing personal to it. Just busy. In a good way, Last week I finished an episode of my Final Cut Movie review show I use to do on YouTube. I broke away from it for about a year or so. Not sure why just did. But now I am a bit older, wiser and through lonely trooper a little more experienced I dare say in doing a short show. Anyway I have gotten good feed back from it and plan on doing one a week at least. It is after all a show about something that I just don't shut up about. Movies.
The challenge is that I want to present it like a real show but don't want it too long for it is a youtube audience who are looking for short bits.
I also try to do it like a real show...well as real as I can make it with the production tools I have. I don't want it to just be a "Yeah I am in front of my web cam here's what I think." I am striving for the show to be a little bit different. I get soo passionate about movies and I want to convey that through the show...share some of it. The first episode went well and I think I was able to reach my goal. Hopefully I can achieve that every week. I am always looking for feed back and have gotten good stuff back from those who have watched it. I have graphics in there but they look rather primative because well I have not the experience or the equipment to make really cool graphics. Mostly the expereince. So here's hoping I can keep it going. This I then hope will help build momentum to lead to doin other video projects. We will have to see. All I know Is I need to do something to help keep my work work from over taking me.
Anyway I have rambled long enough
I will say this Puberty was very kind to Hermonie Granger.

No comments: