Friday, July 3, 2009

Short but ....ok just short.

Had a plesent day off. Not really productive at all but I guess a day off doesn't really have to be does it. I was completely fried from this past week from work and I know more is coming. So today I just spent hanging about and oh yeah watched some more Who with da wife. She really is getting the hang of sci fi lingo. Its rather attractive to state how the Master is dead only until they find a hole to a parallel universe or another rift appears in the fabric of space in time or some other timey wymie thing happens that will allow the master to return.
Anyway.
Tomorrow is the fourth. Americas indpendence. My friend and I plan on seeing the 2nd transformers movie. Expectation level is not that hi so should be fairly enjoyable. I hear they upgraded the CGI Megan Fox for this one.
Well off to watch more doctor. may end up writing another who story ...but Sides is calling me to work on it some more. Hope you all enjoy it.

No comments: