Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Busy week kinda

LAst week I was so fried that I vegged all weekend. Even had a whole day where I was not on the computer. Instead I read through the Stephen King Novel Cell....interesting book. It caught me right away and I was compelled to see it all the way through. Its a lighter read for King but still had the gore and carnage of his other horror books. I also went to the fireworks with the kids.It's taken me a long time to enjoy fireworks again. I think it was having the kids be interested in it the helped me get over them.
Saw Transformers 2....and that's all I have to say about that ...for now. I will be reviewing the movie in full tonight as I finally record a Final Cut episode. Plus I am going to start populating the Moviemaniac's Manic Movie musings with some past reviews and such. Not that I will get a lot of hits and I doubt I will become an internet movie review sensation...there are so many nowadays. But its something to just share my opinions on movies to those who are interested.

The kids are at camp for the next four days. I am sure they are having fun. House is almost too quiet with out them. On one hand its great but on the other hand their is that "something is missing feeling".

And tomorrow I turn ....34!!!!! The day is unavoidable so I guess I should just face it like a good soldier.

No comments: