Monday, July 20, 2009

Been gone awhile

Hi all. Can't believe I have not posted in almost two weeks. I had been doing so well until now. But it is that time of year . Busy busy busy. I had a good birthday. everyone invited showed up surprisingly and people didn't die from my cooking so all is well.
So whats been going on the last two weeks...work work work work work ...sleep torchwood work.
Yeah that about sums it up. Work has been running me ragged this month. So much so that when I get home my mental energy level is nil and about all I have the energy to do I enjoy some TV time with the wife or kids... Mostly the wife.
I work too much and I know it. I have an excess of vacation days and running out of months to use them. We just lost a guy in our dept. so time off will be even harder. The workaholic in me that I have managed to subdue is all for this while the rest of me goes "oh boy!".
I have been working on some more sides and will post soon. And once again I make the promise of doing the movie review show this week. One of these weeks I will actually do it. along with other projects in the wings. Ah well thats enough mental dump for the day. I know I am probabyl repeating myself but when you do nothing but work there ain't a whole lot to say.

No comments: