Thursday, February 12, 2009

THursday already

I have one of many guilty pleasures and that is I watch Survivor. I would like it to be known for the record that this is the only reality TV I watch. I like it for really two good reasons. 1 is the Challenges. They can get pretty original and involved and they look quite fun. They have sometimes repeated some challenges but they also bring something new or new twist to the challenges. They are things that look like just fun to do...well most of them. There is alot more thought put into this show to help keep it feeling like a game show. Granted you have the human drama, real world type of stuff but I think its harder for these contestants to put on an act while struggling to survive.
The show has outlasted most of the other reality shows and still a fave and the host helps keep the show interesting. Which brings me to why I like this show # 2. Jeff Probst the host and executive producer. IF you ever wonder what a modern day puppet master looked like, well its Jeff. He really does "Pull da strings" on these people. IF the tribal council is a little slow he stokes the fire. He sees everything so he knows their secrets and the things the contestants don't know about each other. He knows what questions to ask and how to phrase them. Then he justs sits back and lets the drama unfold. It is a show that was created by vindictive psychologists. So there you have it I am a Survivor watcher. Not ashamed to admit it. I am ashamed at my poor blogging skills but "they are getting better." Sorry no william this week. The mouse did not speak to me this week so I had no story.
BTW Favre retired. Again. Lets hope it stays that way. If it doesn't and he decides he wants to play for the ViQueens,,,,and if they are dumb enough to take him back,Favre will have erased any hope of having a warm return welcome to Green Bay or go into the Hall of Fame as a Packer. How the mighty have fallen thanks to bad agents/

No comments: