Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Another Wednesday and yet the mind is empty

So once again Wednesday is here and alas no William.
NOt sure why. When I was telling the kids these in the middle of night to get them to sleep the ideas flowed more freely. Maybe it was because they were a captive audience and it did not matter whether the story was good or bad just as long as they fell a sleep.
Self realization is a tough thing. I realized recently the strongest force stopping me on working on something or trying something new is my self. Thats a hard lesson because you would think it would be the easiest thing to get over but at least for me its not.
But we are working on it.

PLayed this game called animal crossing. I bought a cardboard box because I thought it was cool. I was wrong.

random number of the day: Pi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have the first Animal Crossing for Gamecube. Highly addictive. I would get up early to play a few minutes before work. It was only after I missed a few days in a row that I could stop. Haven't touched it since.