Sunday, February 8, 2009

I am feeling kinda Sunday

well another weekend has come and gone and It was actually a bit productive for me. I got some writing done ..Soon will be finishing another Lonely trooper and looking into a possible road trip with some friends next month to the Midwest Gaming Classic. It turned out to be a very nice day to day so me and the fam walked to a local cafe. IT was fun but the fresh air and excercise must have gotten to me cause I came home and took an unexpected nap.
I always kinda like the feeling you have after a good solid nap. I mean not at first...your usually groggy as hell and the nap is usually longer than planned, if it was planned at all. But once you get the blood flowing and feet moving you have a bit of a refreshed feeling. Its nice.
Not sure why I felt the need to write that but I did. I have not kept all my new years resolutions unfortunately but have done more than I thought I would so I guess its a plus. One month at a time right. I am going to start working on a script and plan to do a short project. I wanted to do at least one movie or be in the process of completeing one movie by the time I was 35. Well that's coming up in two and a half years.
So I have babbled enough for tonight. Gonna finish lonelytrooper so look for it in the next couple days. FOr the curious

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, I got 35 coming up in about a month. I won't lie, that's a good chunk of the incentive behind finishing a book. I've waited too long. As the song goes 'The future's uncertain and the end is always near'. No time like the present!