Monday, August 3, 2009

Turning over a leaf that's sort of new

I had hoped to blog last night but alas my final cut episode took up my night, as it usually does. Not that this is a bad thing. I try not to just throw something together for the sake of posting, thats probably why it takes me longer than it should to get things up on a regular basis. Mind you I am not looking to become the next internet sensation, they come and go in the night, I would like to think I am able to gain a following of steady watchers who are brave enough to watch my projects.
I posted the final cut episode last night at like midnight and by damn if it didn't have 20+ watchers when I checked it mid day. Now the Lisa Novas, or Mr. Saftey or even the chocolate rain guy may say chump change but for me...I am happy with those numbers even if no one watches it again. I know at 20 some people took the time to at least click the link lol.
I may come out with one near the end of the week. I have been watching a lot of cult and b- movies lately so I may dedicate a show to the art of the low budget film.
I am just trying to build some consistancy in my creative well creations. Its been rough at my jobs and I it helps me escape that by doing projects I want to do instead of ones I have to do.
Anyway I also want to try and cut back and lose some weight. I am getting old and my metabolism is rebelling against me. Time to suck it up and do something about it. I am thinking I may use a tape recorder and possibly toss out ideas as I work out...mind you I do not have a work plan yet but its getting there. I want to make this new month a time when I break out of my habits and create more productive habits...course there will be a day or two a vegging ..you gotta have those.
Anyway again with the rambling. Tomorrow look for more sides . Alot more.

No comments: