Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Alas poor ....ah skip it

I am happy lately with the progress I am making with my video projects. After doing four episodes of Final cut in almost as many weeks makes me feel like I have a real project and that it is something i can keep up with. Its that damn hurdle thats always hard to get over. I have decided to just edit a whole bunch of sides before posting more or for those that may have been actually interested in the project I can send you the first final draft of the story.
I have a couple of video projects that may need to wait until next spring due to the fact they are rather involved music videos that will include props and such. Until then I keep plugging away at work and enjoy time with my family.
Turns out that I had a massive amount of vacation days left that I had to burn before the end of the year so I have planned them out. Spacing them by taking a friday and the following monday off so as to have a four day weekend and only use two days. During these days off I hope to make some progress on the video projects. I have a plan to use my time wisely. But also just have some fun veggin on games too.

No comments: