Saturday, October 24, 2009

bloaaarrg!!!

Ok so I am walking down the street the other day. Now when I say day I really mean night and by street I mean ally. Anyway I walked past a half open doorway and I see two rather hot women making out...or at least I thought they were making out ...damn this itches....I slowed down because you know, hey free show right, so I noticed that one seemed to be enjoying it more than the other. The one faceing me seemed to have this glazed, wide eyed lifeless stare and the one with her back to me was moaning in a approvement apparently of her own actions....can't stop scratchin shit maybe infected..Anyway,I noticed a pool of liquid by their feet. It ....damn that itches and hurts...Where was I oh yeah the pool. I thought maybe one of them had spilled their drink or something but then the light reflected on it and it had a reddish tint.....damn arm going numb....so I was thinking blood right. as I went to approach the couple the one who had her back to me and had been kissing the other girls neck turned around.
Now I have seen some cracy.....i mean crazy,...damn hard to concentrate...I have seen some crzy shit in my day but never seen a woman eating another womans layrnx before....I am thinking there is probably some weird person out there where thats their fetish ...now that I mentioned it, it will be a fetish site on the web...dmmit brain foggy...getting hungry to.. To make my point larynx eating hottie cam after meee. I Well I assumed sheeeee was cause of the pale skin and ...umm brains...I mean cloudy eyes and all....anyway ....damn hungry now....any she chased me...fast little bitch but I got away...shhhiitt aarrh...fuck what did I just say oh when I say got away I mean she caught me once but only biitttee my arm.....stomach reallg hurtazz hed fuzzzzzweeee.....hunnnngrrree arrrrrrrvggh btt I think shhe marrrrr ha ben zom......

No comments: